Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

St Louis!!


Travelled to St Louis yesterday, and I do like what I've seen so far of this city.  I seem to be noticing a lot of firetrucks --- about nine of them so far!, and also the very "American" signs.  It seems to be very rich in the pop culture of  a certain era.     In just a few minutes I'm going to go over to the place where the workshop that I came here for is going to be held.  This afternoon/early evening is registration and a reception and a little vendors area.  I really don't know what to expect. 








 We went to a really great restaurant last night, and I had amazing food!!!  Actually there are an amazing number of restaurants here.  They seem to outnumber the shops by about 10 to one.  However, I did manage to seek out a yarn shop this morning!
More later!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a good time! Enjoy your workshop! I am jealous about the restaurants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous about the sunshine and the neat architecture. The amazing food sounds good as well though and the workshop I'm sure will be interesting.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is an interesting workshop, but a lot of the day is spent in the classes, so after that, and after dinner out somewhere, i've been a bit tired in the evening.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;