Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pay it Forward,

Pay it Forward

Photo courtesy of Google Images
 This is via Anita, at her blog, Life Via Serendipity, Thanks Anita

The first 3 people who post a comment to this entry stating they wish to join the Pay it Forward exchange, I will make something handmade and will have it sent to them before the end of 2011.

In return, you will post the Pay it Forward Exchange on your blog promising the same thing to 3 people. Remember though, you will need to have a blog in order to do this!  (Plus you will have to email me your address at some point)

So who wants to join??? Let's fill 2011 with some nice random acts of kindness!!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to join your PIF! My email is comfortcovedesigns@yahoo.ca to require further information should you pick me!

    Quiltingly Yours
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take part....wonderful idea!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to pay it forward as well!!!

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;