Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And what about a new coupon?

I have had some trouble coming up with ideas for the coupon.  So I am a couple days later with it than I intended...

Special Offer: with this coupon, you can receive 20% discount on your purchase of batiks-- yardage and fat quarters! Just in time for summer sewing!
This coupon is valid from Tuesday, March 20th through Saturday, April 7th, 2012 only.
Periwinkle Quilting and Beyond 933-3072
#105-2105 8th St E Saskatoon, Sask, (in Grosvenor Park Mall )

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! That's a great one! I've been in there a few times for other things but always eyeballing the batiks.
    Thanks!
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love batiks, especially the candy colored ones that remind me of warm summer days!

      Delete

print friendly

Recent topics;