So, now I must decide what to sew next. I have a few items in progress right now. Maybe today is the day I actually list them.
Items in Progress:
1. collage on linen background
2. Sue Spargo applique quilt (needs borders)
3. Fig Tree Ribbons (top fininshed-- needs quilting)
4. 1930's disappearing nine-patch extended block (needs borders)
5. taupe tilted checkerboard (needs borders)
6. vintage blocks that I bought but haven't sewn together-- bonnet girls, grandmothers flower garden, dresden plate
7. dresden plate Pam Kitty Morning
8. double wedding ring (top fininshed-- needs quilting)
But perhaps it won't be a big sewing day today, as we have just made plans to go out to the Savannah Tea Room and the SCAD Museum of Art!!!
Have a great friday!