Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Coupon for Store

I decided to make the internet coupon a regular biweekly feature, so this is the coupon that will start on Feb 17th and run through the 3rd of March!

Special Offer: with this coupon, you will get a free pattern (from in-stock)  with every 10 fat quarters you purchase!
This coupon is valid from Friday, Feb 17th through Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 only.
Limit one per customer.


Periwinkle Quilting and Beyond 933-3072
#105-2105 8th St E Saskatoon, Sask, (in Grosvenor Park Mall )



(to access the coupon on the website,  go to the "Savings" section)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'm going up to Saskatoon on Saturday, and of course a stop at the store is mandatory...I think I hear a bunch of fat quarters calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. printed and going into my purse ........ you never knoe when a road trip will happen
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you wicked woman....must not shop...must not shop...
    hee hee - as if!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;